Friday, July 8, 2022

Entry 6: Super Mario Bros. --- Video Game Rankings (NES)

 So let's start at the beginning. No, not the first NES game. But for many of us it's the first NES game we probably ever played. Singlehandedly this is one of the most important video games of all time. It saved the video game industry after the crash of 1983. What am I talking about? The original Super Mario Brothers. 





Info---

Game: Super Mario Bros.
Platform: Nintendo Entertainment System
Release Date: October 18, 1985
ESRB: E (originally not rated)
Genre: Action/Platforming
Difficulty Rating (1-5): 3.05
Director: Shigeru Miyamoto
Developer: Nintendo
Worth Playing?: Yes
Price: Lose - $11.47 Complete - $265  New - $3,946.05


The second best selling Mario game of all time. It launched a series and is iconic to this day. I personally played it at a friend's house and then in the late 80s had my own NES. What can I say? One of the best games of all time! Also note when it comes to the pricing, you can get the game way cheaper if you get the Duck Hunt bundle with it.

The game is lots of fun. Sure playing it now you look at it as a very simple and easy to beat platformer. But it was so revolutionary at the time. I still remember playing it as a kid and I even played it today. Such a great game.

I was inspired by a YouTuber to add a list of how I rank each video game I look at. So as this is my first video game review, this is the current list of my personal ranking:

NES Rankings:
#1 Super Mario Bros.

Stay tuned for more video games and other gaming content! Lost more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entry 11: Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure --- Video Game Rankings (NES)

 And here we are at the tavern again! Let's go ahead and do a NES video game! Info--- Game: Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Ad...